2021 CEMS Alumni of the Year Awards: Voting now open!
In the 33-year strong history of CEMS, we have had many great people pass through the portals of our alliance. CEMS continues to be strong thanks to the successes of our alumni spread all across the world & we greatly value our solid network of alumni along with the contributions they have made towards global causes and impact on society as a whole.
The CEMS Alumni Awards are presented annually to outstanding alumni in recognition of excellent contributions to promote one or many of the CEMS values based on the 5 important parameters below:
- Global Citizenship
- Cultural Diversity
- Professional Responsibility
- Professional Accountability
- Impact on society as a whole
NB: Nominations can be contributed by the following CEMS Community members: students, alumni, academic representative (i.e. program manager, corporate relations manager, academic director, CP, GO etc.).
- Graduate with a CEMS degree (by November 2021 by the latest, both by CEMS & home school)
- Illustrate and promote one or many of the 5 CEMS values
- No self nominations accepted
- Alumni who have won a CEMS Alumni of the Year Award in the past may not be nominated
Alumni Awards are given out in 3 categories:
Important dates to remember:
Voting opens: October 1st, 2021 (10:00 CET Paris time)
Voting closes: November 15th, 2021 (midnight CET Paris time)
*Please note that any fraudulent votes will not be counted. You may only select one candidate per award category. Voting is open to the entire CEMS Community (i.e. students, alumni, academics, etc.).
We look forward to your enthusiastic participation in the voting process and with the help of spreading the CEMS spirit!